The aim of this policy is to demonstrate our commitment to impartiality throughout the company covering the full suite services on offer.
Top Management pledge that the Company will:
1. Ensure that all certification activities are undertaken impartially and shall not allow commercial, financial or other pressures to compromise impartiality.
2. Identify risks to its impartiality on an ongoing basis and consider risks that arise from its activities, from its relationships with other Wintech Group Companies or Customers, or from the relationships of its personnel.
3. Make every effort to minimise risk where risks to impartiality is identified and evaluated.
4. Manage conflicts of interest to ensure that its certification activities remain impartial.
5. Operate an impartiality committee to advise and review policies and procedures relating to impartiality.
6. All employees operate in accordance with the impartiality requirements of the company.
7. Take action to respond to any risks to its impartiality, arising from the actions of other persons, bodies or organisations, of which it becomes aware.
Download Impartiality Policy here.